Everything I need to know I learned from Noach:
1. Don't miss the boat
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noach built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to the critics, just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. Whe you're stressed out, float a while.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs-the Titanic by proffessionals.
And my favorite one...
11. No matter the storm, there's always a rainbow waiting.
(Special thanks to my friend Devorah from Switzerland for emailing this to me. I love it!)