Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Do you want to know how to bring more goodness to the world???

I dreamt that I went to Shamayim and a malach was showing me around.We walked side-by-side inside a large work room filled with malachim.My malach, stopped in front of the first section and said, "This isthe Receiving Section. Here, all the bakashos to Hashem said during davening are received."I looked around in this area, and it was terribly busy with so many malachim sorting out all the requests that were written on voluminous paper sheets and scraps from people all over the world. Then we moved on down a long corridor until we reached the second section.The malach then said to me, "This is the Packaging and Delivery Section.Here, the brachos and yeshuos the people asked for are processed and delivered to the living persons who asked for them."I noticed again how busy it was there.There were many malachim working hard at that station, since so many brachos had been requested and were being packaged for delivery to Earth.
Finally at the farthest end of the long corridor we stopped at the door of a very small station.To my great surprise, only one malach was seated there, idly doing nothing."This is the Acknowledgment Section," my malach quietly admitted to me. He seemed embarrassed."How is it that? There's no work going on here?" I asked."So sad," the malach sighed. "After people receive the brachos that they asked for, very few send back acknowledgments."How does one acknowledge HaShem's blessings?" I asked."Simple," the malach answered. "Just say, "Thank you, Hashem.""What brachos should they acknowledge?" I asked. You can say thank you Hashem for anything,"If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep ... you are richer than 75%of this world."If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish, you are really so lucky ."If you woke up this morning in a good mood ready to use all your energy to make others happy. Then you are def. richer than a millionare! "If you have never experienced the pangs of starvation ... you are ahead of 700 million people in the world.If you can hold your head up and smile, you are not the norm, you are unique to all those in doubt and despair."Ok, what now? How can I start?send a thank you to the acknowledge dept. Attn: Acknowledge Dept.: Thank You Hashem!"Thank you Hashem, for giving me the ability to share this message and for giving me so many wonderful people to share it with."

may you use your time here in this world to become closer to hashem and thank him for every time something good happens, i got through to my friend i was trying for soo long... thank you Hashem, I went to an inspiring class thank you Hashem, I had a great time talking to my friend she put me into such a good mood.... Thank you Hashem! Then Hashem will give us more and more reasons to thank him!!
when your friend says thank you to you for being so helpful, im sure it makes you want to do more for her, bec. she appriciates you!
Hashem works the same way, when you say thank you to Hashem it only makes Hashem want to do more for us!

In chumash devarim parshas ki savo pasuk mem zayin it talks abt how hashem will send us enemies... it goes into sept. 11 and one of the reasons why it happened!
you will be shocked to know that in the pasuk it says;
tachas asher lo avadita es hashem elokecha bisimcha....
bec. we did not serve Hashem with simcha/ joy and excitement....We were'nt happy, we did not realize how much good we had. Therefore Hashem will send an enemy to you....who will destroy your tall buildings.... to really wake us up...(my birthday is sept. 11 so it makes me feel that i have a message to share with all of you!)
so hashem woke us up already... lets show Hashem that we dont need any more wakeup calls!!
my idea:
lets try when we hear abt a simcha, a healthy baby, or someone gets engaged, or we walk into a simcha lets say one short perek of tehillim to thank Hashem that we are going to a house of simcha, and not chas veshalom....
then hopefully the tehillim list will get shorter bec. we wont need pain to turn to Hashem we will have simchos and exciting things to thank Hashem!
At my sisters vort we had the Sefer Tehillim divided up so whoever came said a short booklet to thank Hashem that we are coming to a house of simcha!! Ofcourse we finished the tehillim a few times! whoever came thought it was such a great idea to open up the gates for hashem to send us more brachos!!
then Hashem will see how we really do want to be close to him in good times and beezras Hashem he will send us many more brachos!!
I'm already waiting to hear the good news.....
Then we will be zoche to go to yerushalayim with too much thanks on our lips!!!AMEN!!

2 comments:

  1. i will be the first to comment!! thank you Hashem for the gift of inspiration!!It opens up our eyes to see the beauty of torah that we never saw before!! Hashem thank you for the internet that has sooo much kedusha on it and we could grow soo much without sharing any personal info. i am only using the internet to bring me closer to you!
    Hashem thank you for all the chances that you are giving me to ask my questions and noone looks down on me.... and i actually can get great answers!! Hashem i love you!! pls send me more good things in my life so that i cld be busy thanking you instead of saying tehillim bec. of a car accident!!
    do we ever get a text message, say a perek of tehillim a healthy baby was born....no only pls say tehillim for....
    so we need to be the beginners of changing the way ppl respond to exciting news!! who ever is coming on my journey pls let me know!
    i love this idea! its so positive and encouraging!!
    ill keep u posted the next time i hear good news ill know wHat to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! i think its soo good!! how do we start?? ii guess noticing the good in your life!!

    ReplyDelete

You made it to the end of this post! What do you think about it?