Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kindness Poem

We may be very different
Yes, we are, me and you.
But we share a common trait
Because I have feelings too.

Don’t you know the hurt,
Of being put to shame?
You don’t like to sit alone
I am just the same.

Just because I’m foreign
And I sometimes act strange too,
Doesn’t mean I need no friends –
I need them just like you!

No one wants to be my partner
No one wants to chat.
I always sit in the corner
Rarely even glanced at.

My clothes are ragged & dirty
And of course, I’m told.
But inside there is a heart
That needs warmth in the cold.

Yes, we may be different
We really are, me and you.
But everyone has feelings
And I have them just like you!

Taken from www.chinuch.org by Miss Antebi

3 comments:

  1. Great Poem! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Nice one!!
    Where's everyone???
    Let's go, comment!!!!!
    THIS BLOG IS THE BEST!- so at least show that!!!!!
    Waiting for your next post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, glad you all liked :-)

    ReplyDelete

You made it to the end of this post! What do you think about it?