Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bringing Hashem Into Your Everyday Life

How can we bring Hashem into our daily lives?
We know Hashem exists and that He does soo soo much for us, more than we can ever imagine, but how can we try to bring Him into our lives more than before?
Here is what I think a really simple way: try to notice the little things Hashem does for you. If you think about it for even a minute, you will notice that Hashem gives you an unlimited amount of bracha on a regular day of your life! If you woke up this morning, that counts as loads of brachos in one because if you woke up, that means you are breathing and what does it take to breathe? Your blood has to rush through your body in the most incredible way so that you can inhale and exhale properly!
Do you have two eyes that see all the colors in the rainbow? Consider yourself super lucky!! Can you put a price tag on eyes that can see? Close your eyes for a moment and imagine trying to go through one hour of your day with your eyes closed...think about it for a minute...do you know how lucky you are to be able to see?!!!
So thank Hashem for that!!!
Can you walk?
Can you talk?
I once read somewhere that included in the bracha of "ata chonen l'adam da'as" is the fact that you can remember your own name! And that you remember where you live and how to get to school/work/the grocery or wherever you need to get to! Who ever thought of thanking Hashem for that?! I mean, of course I remember my name! But no! We have to remember to thank Hashem for every little detail of our lives because it's all from HIM!!
Are you able to read and understand this post? That's another reason to thank Hashem!
There are soo many different things that go smoothly in our daily lives and we should try to thank Hashem each time. This way, He will want to continue to give us things to thank Him for. Because if we acknowledge that Hashem is doing all these amazing things for us, He will want to continue to give us things to thank Him for!! He wont have to give us painful moments to help us remember that He exists because we already turned to Him in the good times!!
What other things can you think of?
What else can we thank Hashem for?
Our family...
Our friends...
The beautiful weather...
What about all the delicious foods we have?
You walk into the supermarket and just look at the shelves lined with soo many choices of foods. Hashem is soo good to us! He gives us soo much bounty! There are soo many things to choose from, different brands of the same item...different variations and flavors of all kinds of snacks, drinks and ice creams!! This is all because Hashem loves us and wants us to enjoy the world He gave us and then remember to THANK HIM!! That's all He asks of us - remember me and thank me for the good things I give you!! It's that simple!!
So give it a try today!
Thank Hashem for the good things He gives you!
The more you notice the little things Hashem gives you, the more He will become part of your daily life!
If any of y
ou have any other ideas of things to thank Hashem for (I'm sure I left out tonzzzz because we can never thank Hashem enough!), please post them here so that we can all grow to be more thankful to Hashem!!

6 comments:

  1. Baruch Hashem, I was able to remember my friends lists when I needed to Re add them on facebook.
    Also, a post of mine was deleted because of a technical difficulty, but days later, when I wrote it again, I remembered almost exactly what I wrote. BH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh where is my pen where is my phone? i am often loosing my things i look around for about an hour start sweating ans then i remember i need Hashem to help me find it. i put some money in tzdakka and then i often find it. this always helps me remember that i need Hashem and He is involved in every breath i take.

    Just Yesterday my mother was missing a really important check that she waited a long time for and really needed. We were all looking all over for it we emptied every self like five times we looked in every draw we even looked in the refrigerator and and we emptied out the garbage- not a very fun task we looked din both cars. We couldnt find it anywhere. Finally i said let me give tziddaka i opened my wallet and took out 2 dollars as i was walking to the tzaddaka box to put the money in my sister called out "I FOUND IT!!" before i even put in the money. And she even found it in the first pile of mail that we all looked and we looked there like ten times but not till we showed Hashem that we need Him and cant survive without him.

    So always remember that we NEED Hashem and keep Him with you where ever you are.

    Lilay Nishmas R' Yehracmel Yisral Ben Shimin

    ReplyDelete
  3. To bring Hashem into our life everyday every minute here are a few tips.

    When you go to the mall ask Hashem to make you successful, get a good sale.

    if you are driving ask Hashem you help you find a good parking spot~ fast.

    so here are just a few tips to bring hashem into EVERYTHING that you do.

    Hatzlach

    L'lay Nishmas Reb Yehracmil Yisrel Ben Shimin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went back to work after having my baby (another amazing thing to thank Hashem for!! A healthy, adorable, precious baby!!) and I remembered everything as if I was just there yesterday! I think it is unbelievable the way our memory works - I just picked up where I left off as if I had not left my job and as if I hadn't been gone for a nice little while!
    We have so much to thank Hashem for!
    Thanks, anon for your tips!
    My sister always tells me to say a perek of tehillim to ask Hashem for hatzlacha before you go shopping - He is the only one who can help you and He wants us to turn to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost left the house today without my cell phone. I remembered it as I was walking down the stairs - thank you Hashem for making me remember my phone right as I left the house!!

    ReplyDelete

You made it to the end of this post! What do you think about it?