Thursday, February 25, 2010

pls daven for real on purim.. some sugg. of what to ask for!!

PURIM IS THE BIGGEST DAY OF TEFILLA:
I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A REAL LIST OF WHAT WE SHOULD DAVEN FOR BECAUSE IF WE USE THIS DAY WE COULD BE ZOCHE TO SUCH BRACHOS WE CANT IMAGINE!! this is a drop of an idea there is soo much more to write... just some ideas:)
these tefillos i am refering to are OUTSIDE the siddur by yourself...

first praise hashem you are the best father in the world... thank you soo much for giving me life, health, happiness, torah, think of at least 10 good things he gave you and tell him thank you... thank you opens up the gates of shamayim to send you down bracha ( from the book called IN FOREST FIELDS...
1. PLS HASHEM ALLOW ME TO BE ZOCHE TO GREET MOSHIACH, PLS LET HIM COME WITH RACHAMIM SO THAT WE COULD ALL BE ZOCHE TO STANDING BY THE BAIS HAMIKDOSH!! I WANT TO BE ZOCHE TO HEAR THE SOUND OF THE SHOFAR BEING BLOWN AND BE ZOCHE TO SEE THE BAIS HAMIKDOSH COMING IN FLAMES FLYING DOWN FROM SHAMAYIM!!!( THIS IS NOT A JOKE MASHIACH IS IN THE AIR AND WE MUST BEG HASHEM TO END THIS CRAZY, CONFUSING, GALUS!! WE HAD ENOUGH WE ARE READY TO COME HOME)
2. HASHEM PLS OPEN UP OUR HEARTS TO WANT TO FEEL A YEARNING FOR THE GALUS TO END!!! JUST TO KNOW EACH AND EVERY TEFILLA BRINGS HIM ONE STEP CLOSER LIKE MAYBE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME IN A YR. FROM NOW.. SO YOUR TEFILLA CAN BRING HIM ONE MONTH CLOSER, OR ONE DAY CLOSER , OR ONE HOUR, EVERY PRAYER OPENS UP THE GATES FOR US!!! ONE LAST THING ON THIS TOPIC TO KNOW THAT EACH AND EVERY NESHAMA WILL BE ASKED WHEN THEY COME UP TO SHAMAYIM,(THE GEMARA SAYS THIS) DID YOU WAIT FOR MASHIACH EVERY DAY!!so its imp. to really daven for it!!!
3.PLS HASHEM LET YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER INSERT YOUR NAME...THAT I SHOULD ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY TO DO MITZVOS...
4. PLS HASHEM LET ME ALWAYS BE A POSITIVE PERSON, ALWAYS SEE THE GOOD IN THE LIFE..
5.Hashem pls help me overcome my yetzer hara.. its bigger than boro park and flatbush put tog.inside ME!!! its murder to overcome...
6.Hashem pls make the torah soo sweet in my heart and let me see the beauty of a life filled with torah!!
7.pls. let us be able to have parnasah for everything we need!!! ppl in eretz yisroel and all over the world are in so much pain bec they do not have money pls hashem just open up the gates of bracha for them to be able to feed their children...
pls allow my whole family should have bracha and happiness in all they do!!
8.Thank You hashem for the friends that I have they inspire me and encourage me soo much pls. allow me to always make the right friends who will be there for me and uplift me ...
pls hashem have rachmanus on all the girls who want ot build you a home of torah and kedusha and yet they still did not find thier other half.. pls hashem send it to them sooo easily with so much clarity and happiness!! let them build for you a place where the shechina could dwell!!!!!!!!!!
9. hashem there are soooo many sick children in the hospital now pls make a huge miracle and let them come home and be really healthy and be able to see your open miracles for them!! its sooo hard for them the pain, the parents, the siblings are all suffering soo much pls let them see a light at the end already!
10.pls hashem help all schools in the world should be able to have money in order to run the best way that they could!!
11. pls let the world see behind your mask that you are really there for us and love us more than anyone in the world!!
12. there is sooo much falsehood in the world pls hashem let everyone see what the real deal is... only a life with you hashem in it is worth living!! pls hashem help the girls who are hanging out with gyes realize that they are ruining there future and pls let them end it... so that they could have emotionally healthy marriages...
hashem i love you i know you love me more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13. pls let me feel connected to you no matter what happens in my life pls let me know that you will always be there for me even if i make some mistakes!!
14. hashem life is sooo full of challenges pls let me see you in the dark times toooooo!! pls show me the light in the dark tunnel
15. davening is hard for me pls hashem make it enjoyable for me... i want to feel a connection when i have a conversation with you!!
16.thank you soo much hashem for allowing me to talk to you as long as i want to...
anyone else pls add more ideas... i only touched the tip of the iceberg bec i wanted you to think abt it!!and to add your own ideas pls do!!!!!!!
17. the outside world is pulling us away from reality pls hashem make programs that are inspiring so that we will understand that we are the ones that have the treasure!!
18. pls help all the confusion that girls feel should lead them to get answers that will change their lives forever!!
hashem I am saying thank you in advance bec. I know that I will be thanking you so much when I feel my tefillos being answered!!!
pls write down any ideas that you like and daven on purim for all the brachos and more!!
love
your daughter chaya sara

6 comments:

  1. chaya sara..i am so inspired by your blog and by everything you do. i just read your list and i am amazed by your sincerity. I plan on printing out this post and then using it on purim. You are truly a person that we all can learn from. Thank you so much for all your chizuk. Also-I don’t know if you wrote this anywhere yet- but I just want to let everyone know that it is a big zechus to say perek chaf bais on purim. Have a happy purim everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...my own ideas...
    "pls help me never lose that drive to WANT and really search to get closer to You Hashm, and
    pls help all the ppl who dont even know where to begin looking for You!
    pls help me GRAB all those opportunities You shower me with every day so i could fulfill the tafkid that You handmade for ME! Help me be able to to overcome that niggling doubt that creeps up in life making you wonder if its worth the effort, and
    pls PLS show me that all my efforts are not in futility.
    pls help all the so so many ppl from my life and from the rest of your precious children, who need yeshuos.. and refuos. and parnasa and etc.
    Pls help them, cuz no one else can only You!
    pls help me see the chessed that i know You do for me every second.
    Pls let there be only sweet good yummy things in all the lives of Your holy ppl.
    and ultimately, (GEVALT!) PUHLEEEZZE bring moshiach already to fix up d world! You know how much we need it already...
    love,
    a daughter down on earth who loves You very much :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard that your speaking at ohr naava tonight - can you please have your speech video'd and put onto your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like this blog is SO, SO amazing, and every girl should have the right to know of it's existence! How can we publicize it more so that girls can benefit from such an AMAZING site?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2nd anon-Chaya Sara's speech wasn't recorded on video so we can't post it on the blog :'( sorry!!

    luv613-I guess the only way to spread it is by telling people you know and emailing your friends to spread the word! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...this is what i ask Hashem for every single day:
    please Hashem give me the siyata dishmaya to make all the right decisions in life. Hashem, You are the only father I have to turn to for everything in my life so please i beg you Hashem- act like a father and treat me like an only child- overlook everything i've done wrong and even if I dont deserve it- give me another chance.
    Please hashem, give me the strength to withstand my nisyonos and please Hashem, let me find chein in everyones eyes today.
    Thank You Hashem for putting people like Chaya Sara into my life who continue to inspire me to no end.

    ReplyDelete

You made it to the end of this post! What do you think about it?