Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hashem Always Hears You!!

This post is from my friend, who is a teacher. This is an amazing way she taught her students this lesson of how Hashem hears you at all times!! She made it so practical and I wanted to share it with you!

The first thing this morning I asked the girls, who misses her home already. And then I said I let one girl call home. I took my mobile and in front of the whole class the girl called home and wished her mother a good morning.

Then, I asked the girl if her mother heard her. If she is sure she did. Because she didn't see her. And the class confirmed that the mother could hear her daughter, even if they couldn't see each other. "Children" I said, "Every day, you speak to Hashem. Do you think he hears you?" Of course-and even if you don't see him. And by Hashem we don't even need a phone-He hears every word that we say and He loves your tefillohs.

And with this we started to daven.

2 comments:

  1. omg thats an amazing mushal! who ever thought of it was brillent blei eyen hara. thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing and so true! hashems just a phone call away, and Hes always waiting on the other line for us!

    thank you amazingly true and superb!

    loved it!

    ReplyDelete

You made it to the end of this post! What do you think about it?