Thursday, May 7, 2009

You are greater than you think

Here is something I read today and I thought that it was sooo heart warming that I wanted to share it with you:
That we may think that oh! I have done so many aviros hashem must be soo upset with me from all that I've done, I'm so bad there is no point in changing!
However just the opposite is true Rebbe yisrael of Ruzhin said that in the generation before mashiach comes any yid who shows even a slight desire to be close to hashem and believes in hashem will be considered as precious in heaven as the greatest of the past tzaddikim!!
Rebbe Nachman of Breslov said "In the generation before Mashiach comes a person who washes his hands before eating bread will be as amazing as the Baal Shem Tov was in his generation."(For real!! That's how highly hashem thinks of us!!)
And one more word of encouragement In our generation it would be proper to kiss the feet of every believing Jew!!
Can you imagine that just by thinking of wanting to become closer to hashem you become like a tzaddik in hashems eyes!!
Hashem knows that we are surrounded by internet, movies, crazy billboards on buses, music blearing from every car that passes. Even walking into a store you are bombarded with all the garbage of the street and it is sooo hard for us. Do not feel bad at all!! Every time you turn your heart to hashem and walk away or close your eyes or close your ears you are considered a tzaddik in the eyes of hashem!!
I feel so lucky to have such a gift like the most loving father in heaven is excited about me!!
Hashem sends us hugs from shamayim every time we try!!
May you feel Hashem's hugs being thrown down from heaven. Cuz if you open your eyes you feel him...
To be continued how to open your eyes and feel hashem with you all the time!!

8 comments:

  1. hey its chaya sara i feel so lucky to be able to share my thoughts with whoever reads this thank you so much for wanting to grow and become closer to hashem!!
    this is so exciting for me!!
    Devoiry you are a malach hashem in the form of a person!!
    Devoiry(my sister)should get ALLL the credit for this cuz she set the whole thing up and did all the work!!
    Thank you hashem for the gift of inspiration it totally makes life soo awesome and invigorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chaya Sara!

    So cool that you started this blog! I can't wait to read it as you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaya Sara, Thanks for sharing! You always put a smile on my face with your uplifting messages. Keep it up :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebbetzin Chaya Sara,

    YOu always inspire and uplift those you come into contact with. With Siyata Dishmaya many will benefit and grow from this new KOSHER blog.

    Much Hatzlacha in all you do,

    -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chaya Sara,

    What a great idea to start a blog of inspiration. "You are greater than you think", I love it. Rabbi Wallerstein gave a shiur and said that he told his girls to go home and ask themselves, "who are you?". He said that one girl left a message on his answering machine. She said, "You know what I found? I found that I am not as bad as I thought." Very often if we ask ourselves this question we will realize that we undervalue who we are.
    You are the perfect person to start a blog like this. You just know how to make people feel special. Wishing you continued success in everything you do!
    Your friend,
    Aviva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chaysara i checked it our its AMAZING!!! i cant belive the things it says cant wait to read more this is so interesting =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chaya Sara,
    Something that's been bothering me that I was wondering if you could write about...so you wrote about how great every person is in this generation...so how do we find a balance between this sort of feeling and anava and gaiva? Because if I focus on how Hashem looks at me like a tzadik I have too much gaiva but if I don't focus on it at all my self-esteem goes way down. I have a habit of either raising myself too high or putting my self down too low...can you please talk about this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just read the last comment, its really quite simple. all you need to realize that everything you ahve comes from Hashem and if someone tells you oh! your so talented or so pretty the way you become an anav in the eyes of hashem is when you realize that it is 100% not you at all its all from HAshem and quietly walk over to side and say thank you HAshem for making me so cute..... thats how you dont become a baal gaava it has nothing to do with you!!your talents are really a free gift from HAshem!
    pls let me know what you think!!

    ReplyDelete

You made it to the end of this post! What do you think about it?