Monday, May 18, 2009

Message from Chaya Sara

Hi Everyone,
Here's a quick message from Chaya Sara:
My computer is not working but as soon as it is, I'll be right back here!
Thank you so much everyone who davened for me!! I have A LOT to tell you about my surgery today...baruch hashem it went well! Hashem sent soo many people to be there with me and comfort me and help calm me down because I was petrified!!
I was soo scared to go onto the operating table and then the nurse gave me this realllly soft and warm blanket - I felt like it was a hug from Hashem and He was saying to me, "don't worry. I am here with you every second and I am hugging you and watching over you!!"
I was put to sleep for the surgery and when I woke up, there were so many people around me. There was a volunteer who went around and made everyone feel soo good, even though I was soo dizzy and nautious...I couldn't get up for an hour! When I got ready to leave, they were going to call the nurse to take me back in but I didn't want to have to stay there for another minute so there was a lady in the waiting room who walked together with my mother to the car so I could leave and wont have to stay there any longer!!!!!! My mother took suuuch good care of me - I got to see at that moment the love and care that a mother has for her child - it is amazing!!! No matter what, a mother loves her child and will do anything for them! I am soo thankful to my mother, she took off a day off from work just so she could be with me and take care of me!!
When I was done, I had no taste in my tastebuds - everything tasted like PAPER - hard and without a taste. I ate a ricecake and I was like, what am I eating?! I couldn't swallow it normally...think about how lucky you are to be able to enjoy the food you eat!!!! Every single thing you eat has a different taste! It is such a gift from Hashem to be able to taste each thing that you eat - and each thing has it's own unique taste!!!! Think about it and thank Hashem for it!!! You can eat pizza, ice cream, fruit, your lunch and your supper and everything tastes yummy!!! You should enjoy the taste of the food and then thank Hashem for it - He gives it to you to enjoy because He loves you!! Now, slowly, my taste is coming back and I am able to taste things...
Hashem made the day of my surgery come out on the same day as my little sister's birthday! Of all days Hashem chose, He chose her birthday and she davened soo hard for me and I can see that her precious tefillos really helped!
Now, I'm slowly starting to feel better so I want to thank you all for your tefillos!
Every time you get a message to daven for someone, take a minute to daven for them because every tefillah is soo powerful and can really affect them!! Your tefillah is soo precious to Hashem!
(posted by her sister with Chaya Sara dictating over the phone)

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear that everything went well b'h. May you be healthy and happy and whole until 120!

    ReplyDelete

You made it to the end of this post! What do you think about it?