Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Links About Shalom a"h

I'm scheduling this to be posted while my family is on the way to the bais olam. It will be nice if people read about Shalom a"h on the yartzeit himself. I'm sure it will give him lots of zechusim.

For those of you who have not read it and also for those who have read it before, here's the links to the story about Shalom a"h. I've read it many times over and gained from it each time. I hope you will too!


First you can read
part one, part two and part three. If you don't have time for all of those (they are quite long), you can read a poem I wrote about him.

May his neshama have an aliya and may we be zoche to greet him soon!

3 comments:

  1. I adore how you all remember your brother. I do. It's beautiful. May his memory be a blessing now and always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I don't know who you are but I would love to hear some of the things you remember about Shalom.
    If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, can you send me an email? It would mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen!im sure your brother is way up there smiling at the two of you-how much effort your putting into this.....may his neshama have an alieh-though im sure he is everytime you post something ells already!

    ReplyDelete

You made it to the end of this post! What do you think about it?